Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I has an award! It was given to me by Lacey of Lacey in the Sky with Books. Thanks Lacey!!




The rules are:

1. Thank the person who gave the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you discovered and like
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've won


Seven things about me:

1. I'm terrified of driving by myself for distances longer than ten minutes or so. I commute to college, which is about an hour away, so I have to find commuting partners and hitch rides with my dad. Riding with my dad means I have to go in an hour and a half early, leaving my house at 6am, but I don't care because it means I don't have to drive!

2. I went to France with my French Immersion program when I was 15 and it was amazing. Returning to France is one of my biggest goals for the near future. (I may have the chance to go in July for a MONTH but it costs $4,000... which is money I don't have).

3. I'm extremely shy in real life and as a result have a non-existent social life and a huge fear of rejection xD Only social rejection... query rejections don't phase me. Odd.

4. I have a sixteen-year-old brother and a twelve-year-old sister.

5. I hate writing poetry.

6. I'm ADDICTED to Diet Dr Pepper.

7. I can't walk in high heels at all.


So there you go! All you ever wanted to know about me, haha. Now I have to pass the award on to 15 people.


Except that I could only think of 3. Oh well, my apologies! Think of them as extra-rare and special awards! :P

Have an excellent day!

5 comments:

  1. Aw thanks, Becca! Exciting! I'll post mine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that much more special that you only thought of three :) Thank you. so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, love the facts. i havent ever driven...yet, but i really look forward to doing so. long drives are so my thing, :D
    and thank you for the award!
    and oh yeah, ive got the whole cripplingly-shy thing goin on too. ah well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win and I hope you get the money together to go to France this summer.

    ReplyDelete