Thursday, February 24, 2011

Follow Friday (6)




Hi everybody! Welcome to Follow Friday. It's hosted by Parajunkee's View.
This week's question is:

Share your fave television show! Tell us a bit about it...

My favourite TV show is Midsomer Murders, a BBC cozy mystery show. It's about a detective, Chief Inspector Barnaby, and his sergeant who solve murders in the English countryside. It's brilliant.


Barnaby is the disgruntled-looking fellow on the right, and the rather dashing chap on the left is Sergeant Troy. Troy was replaced a few seasons back by Sergeant Scott, who I like but not as much as Troy :)

Anyway, it's a great show. Amazing characters. I love British murder mystery shows (Poirot and Miss Marple are my other favourites) because the main characters are continuous throughout the series but the side characters are different from show to show, so you get to see your favourite characters interacting with new suspects and witnesses every show.

What's YOUR favourite TV show??

11 comments:

  1. Hi, just hopping on by! I've never heard of that TV show but it sounds interesting. I used to dislike mysteries, but now I'm finding myself more inclined towards them. Funny how tastes change. Right now, though, I seem to be a bit obsessed with anime and Korean dramas.

    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! Great blog too!

    Happy Hopping!
    http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-3-book-blogger-hop-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Follow Friday! New Follower here! I've never seen Midsummer Murders, but I know it's really popular with the patrons at my library (where I work). Hmm, I guess I will have to check it out!

    Amanda
    www.glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not from the blog hop but a fellow crusader stopping by.

    I don't watch much TV, but I really miss Alias. Spies, costumes, and wigs...oh, and Bradley Cooper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting pick. I like British shows myself as well. :-) I need to check out some more though.

    As for my favorite show...I'm addicted to Pysch. Mystery AND great humor. It's great.

    -Let's Get Beyond Tolerance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love your pick I've been getting interested in watching this show, and you've convinced me to give it a try. :D I'm a new follower and I also love British Mysteries. My FF answer is here:http://scribblereviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/book-blogger-hop-feb-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here!
    That show sounds interesting.
    My favorite show is either Glee or pretty Little Liars, I can't pick :)


    http://owlreviewabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hopping by! new follower!! Hope you check out my blog as well! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    i love pretty little liars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, new follower!!! I'm addicted to FRINGE. . . geez I love that show:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heyo, Hopping by, I'm a new follower. As I've been hopping I've been remembering all the shows that I love. House is one of the greatest shows out there I think. I love Dr.House and how sarcastic he can be. It's awesome!

    My Hop--> http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/2011/02/book-blogger-hop-8-follow-friday-7.html

    PS-I'm a fellow Canadian Blogger and I get super excited when I meet Canadian bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! someone that shares my nutty love for Midsomer Murders AND poirot!

    Was watching one last night. Flatmates all cam home very noisily and stopped when they saw what was on. They know better than to disturb me in an Agatha Christie!


    I am also a fan of house.

    lol

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete