Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog about your dog!

I got the idea for this post from Lindsay at Lindsay Writes.

This is my shih tzu, Jimmy.




Doesn't he look like an Ewok? Or something from Jim Henson's Creature Workshop.

Jimmy is almost 5 years old, I think we got him the year I turned 15 (which means, holy crap, I'm turning 20 this year). Jimmy is the sweetest little thing in the world, with the biggest personality. This picture was taken by the photographer who took my graduation pictures. We were taking pictures in the living room, and suddenly Jimmy popped up in front of the camera making that face. It was perfect (and to be honest, I was happy to have the spotlight taken off me).

I could go on and on about my Jimmy but I won't bore you. Maybe someday I'll write a children's book about him.

I'm seriously considering it.

15 comments:

  1. thanks for supporting and linking to my blog!! what a cute little face your puppy has! =] i am turning 20 this year too. we won't be teenagers anymore, ahh!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh...20! it must be so exiting! Also, JIMMY IS ADORABLE! :D
    (oh boy, all those exclamation marks...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute thing! He does kind of remind of a critter from the Dark Crystal--Jim Henson at his finest! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he's so cute.

    I'm addicted to Diet Dr Pepper too. Which I was drinking when I read your comment on my blog about the pretentious twat. I had to wipe it off my computer screen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Stina!! I'm sorry :P

    And Diet Dr Pepper... isn't it great?!

    /sits here and guzzles a giant bottle

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW, what a cutie. I love it!! My dog is an alaskian husky...well, partly. She's not a full one. But her name is Luana...a hawaiian name. ;-)

    -Let's Get Beyond Tolerance

    ReplyDelete
  7. HahaHA, absolutely, a little Ewok! I love it. He's adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think for Halloween I'll wrap him in a burlap sack and give him a little spear! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's Wicket the Ewok!!! Aww, I just want to snuggle him and start singing... "Yub nub... ee chak yub nub...!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, he's so cute! I'm really a cat person, but I'd so snuggle with him.

    Lookit that faaaaace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmy is adorable! Such a sweet face ~ :) New follower and fellow crusader just (finally) making the rounds. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, he's super cute. I've done several posts about my dogs. LOVE THEM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi - I'm really late getting around to all the Crusaders blogs - new follower here. I've got parts of my husband and kids written into several characters, but I never thought of "borrowing" from the dog. Not a bad idea! Mine is a ginormous black lab/rottie mix but sweet as he is big. I love little dogs too though. Yours does remind me of an Ewok!

    ReplyDelete