Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Did It!

Guess what I did today?

I finished my revision. 100% straight-up finished it.

Guess what I just did, two minutes ago?

I sent it back to the agent who requested it.

*insert NERVOUS FREAK-OUT here!*

No, I'm actually totally stoked. That's it, it's done. It's as pretty and shiny as I can possibly make it. It's time for it to go out in the world again.

Who am I kidding, I'm nervous as hell. I will definitely be checking my email every five minutes five seconds from here on out.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing! Try not to stress out too much while you play the waiting game...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love good news like that to start my day. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double congrats! I love when requests happen quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I can't wait to hear what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, fingers crossed and prayer for favor! Exciting~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo, you! Best of "luck" in the response! I hope it does well in agent-land! :) Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay to finishing your edits! I'm crossing my fingers for you! :) I can totally relate to the obsessive e-mail checking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That is fantastic! We shall all wait with bated breath to see what happens now. My fingers are crossed for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete