Saturday, July 17, 2010

Songs on Saturday!

I just thought of this! Like, a few seconds ago! Maybe it'll become a weekly feature!

Anyway, I thought I'd post a song -- a song that, this week, has influenced my writing in some way.

So, today the song is...




So, not only is this song ridiculously catchy, it has a totally infectious rebellious tone. This week, I used this song to help me write the new first chapter of FAKE, in which my main character sticks it to the man.

The music video is pretty stupid, though.

3 comments:

  1. I have spent (I kid you not) weeks and weeks and months of time listening to it on repeat. god damn. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG

    Hate the music video XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a GREAT song to listen to on repeat! Sooo infectiously catchy. But yeah, the video blows :P

    ReplyDelete