Monday, June 21, 2010

In My Mailbox

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Whoa, you guys... I bought so much crap today. And by 'crap' I mean good books and stuff that I love. It was like a book-buying orgy. I feel kind of guilty I spent so much money, especially when I'm pretty much broke right now. But anyway. I got:

Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell - I recently watched the movie, and OMG. My mom loves this book so I just have to read it. It is 1,448 pages long!

Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev - This gorgeous cover and title have been beckoning me for so long... so when I saw it in paperback I was like HELLZ YES.

Ice by Sarah Beth Durst - Came highly recommended, and the premise reminds me of The Golden Compass. So I suspect I will fall in love with this book.

The Wicca Bible by Ann-Marie Gallagher - I'm Wiccan. Just so you know.

Enchantment of the Faerie Realm by Ted Andrews - I'm a Wiccan who believes in faeries.

True Magick by Amber K - Yeah. I went to a New Age bookstore and it was love at first sight.

I also purchased a Book of Shadows! For those who don't know, a Book of Shadows is a blank book, a witch's personal book of spells. In it you record your journey and growth as a witch. This will be with me the rest of my life, so I'm pretty excited to finally have it.

That's all the shit I got today!

No comments:

Post a Comment