KT gave me the Honest Scrap award! Thanks, KT! I'm very honoured :) So now apparently I'm supposed to share ten facts about myself. This will be fun!
1. I love Hanson. Yes, the band of long-haired blonde brothers from the 90s. I first became a fan when I was seven years old, and last month I saw them in concert and realized my childhood dreams. Have you heard their latest stuff?! Amazing.
2. I wrote my first novel at 13. It was a thinly-veiled School of Rock fanfiction. I also wrote a lot of Harry Potter fanfic. Who didn't?
3. I'm terrible at poetry, which is bad because I have to write a lot of it for my creative writing classes.
4. Despite being thoroughly not-Catholic, Catholicism is one of my biggest interests. Go figure.
5. I drive a 1999 Saturn SL that kind of sucks but I love it anyway.
6. I don't want to move out. I love my parents too much.
7. I loooove silly words. Especially IKEA brand names. Like I love how this lint roller here is called a Bästis.
8. I've read all of Jane Austen's novels.
9. I don't like ice cream. It's too cold on my sensitive teeth.
10. My favourite TV show of all time is Friends.
Woohoo! Aaaaand now I get to give the award to other people! And I pick: