Thursday, November 4, 2010

NaNoWriMo, Day 4

I was originally hoping to do a daily post on NaNoWriMo, but that's proving difficult. School is amping up and it's all I can do to stay on top of everything!
That being said, I'm making sure NaNo is a priority. I love it that much. I don't want it to suffer just because of some lame schoolwork. Seriously, if there's one thing I'll willingly cut to make time for writing, it's my social life. Luckily I have understanding friends.

It's going pretty well. I was a day ahead but it caught up to me today, when I didn't have much time to write. I'm just getting to an important part - the first mermaid sighting!

Oh, by the way, I'm writing about a lesbian who meets a mermaid. It's called AN ELEGANT NOISE, and that's all I really know about the plot so far :)

So far, though, loving it. NaNo rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment