Saturday, December 11, 2010

Songs on Saturday (6)

This week's song is a blast from the past. I've been listening to it basically since it came out in 1998, hearing it on the radio even now. But just recently I've noticed how profound it is, how much hope and solace are in that chorus.




It's been on repeat for me this week, and it corresponds so perfectly with the wistful, sad-but-hopeful ending I've been revising in my manuscript.

What songs have you been listening to on repeat this week?

3 comments:

  1. Uhmmmm these past two weeks I've become obsessed (again) with 90s music. I learned Semi-Charmed life on guitar (and the lyrics...they're...not what I always thought), bought a ton of songs, and have been obsessed with Red Hot Chili Pepper's Scar Tissue and Oasis' Champagne Supernova :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I LOVE Lullaby, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Seriously, 90s music is the BEST. So much nostalgia! "Lullaby" is one of those songs - the second you hear the opening notes on the radio, it's like a time machine! Nostalgia ftw. The 2000s just hasn't produced very many memorable songs compared to the 90s.

    ReplyDelete