Friday, May 7, 2010

Giving in to temptation

I decided to go ahead and start the new novel I've been thinking about. Why not. I want to write for fun right now, and I'm not having fun right now writing The List of Heroes. So this new baby of mine is titled FAKE (yes, in caps). At least, that's the working title. A good deal of it is going to be written in emails and instant message conversations, but I'm having a bit of trouble with this.
Is there a standard way one is supposed to format those kinds of things? Or does one just make it up for oneself? If anyone knows, I'd love to hear it.

I'm probably going to be blogging a lot about this novel, mostly because I'm so darn excited about it. But it would be fun and probably useful to totally document the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment