Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'm baaaack!

Yes, you read that title right: I'm coming back to blogging.

Sort of.

Y'see, blogging tires me out. When I look at other peoples' fabulous blogs, with all those widgets and pictures and pretty things, it makes me tired and sad and like I'll never amount to anything. And trying to keep up with everyone else's super awesome memes and series... forget it. I become a quivering mass of apathy.

But I genuinely do like sharing my opinions occasionally. And I've been a lot better at actually reading books and stuff lately, and wanting to get back into reviewing.

So on this blog I will post reviews. I will post the odd writing-related thing. I will probably blog a bit during NaNoWriMo, which isn't so far away (!!!).

I will not be doing anything that makes me tired or frustrated or confused. I will not be posting pictures (that includes cover pictures of the book I'm reviewing... I hate doing that for some reason), unless I really feel I HAVE to share this picture or I'm just going to die.

So, under this new blog title (Book Rich, House Poor -- because I have a fabulous book collection but almost nothing else to my name, heehee), that's what's gonna happen. Are we excited? I'm excited :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You RITE!! Kick.Some.@$$ Gotta lotta subtle, sassy, savvy, subliminal, kick-ass-elixers and electronic elegance on our YOUTHwitheTRUTH blogs. N'joym, dear.

    Meet me Upstairs, girl,
    and we'll RITE thousands
    upon thousands of novelties Upstairs in God's Magnificent Kingdome throughout the length and breadth of eternity.

    How? TrustNjesus, dollface,
    and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You RITE!! Kick.Some.@$$ Gotta lotta subtle, sassy, savvy, subliminal, kick-ass-elixers and electronic elegance on our YOUTHwitheTRUTH blogs. N'joym, dear.

    Meet me Upstairs, girl,
    and we'll RITE thousands
    upon thousands of novelties Upstairs in God's Magnificent Kingdome throughout the length and breadth of eternity.

    How? TrustNjesus, dollface,
    and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete